Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Wells Family Photo Shoot

For my birthday a few weeks ago, my siblings pooled their resources and arranged for us to have a photo shoot with THE Carol Moody. I have been so excited about this, we've never done anything like it.

The boys did great. It was about 50 degrees outside, not much sun, and a little wind -- it was cold! Like, so cold that Joey's lips were actually turning blue and he was shivering. (You can see how red his little nose is in a few pictures if you're looking for it.) But in spite of the chill, they were cooperative and smiling nearly the whole time. Micah did have a little while where all he wanted to do was lay on the ground and curl up with his softie...probably because he was cold. I'm kind of excited that we got some pictures like that though -- because that is so Micah.

I haven't even gotten to go through all the pictures we got yet, but so far here are a few of my favorites.






Thank you to Ira, Lydia, Chris, Jodi, Robert, and Carol -- and my Dad for doing his hula dance to elicite so many cute little smiles! :)

8 comments:

BooBoo said...

Wow! Super...I can't wait to look at them all!
Love you! MOM pfu,wpfy
Happy Easter! Our Easter Bunny is a little soggy...but he's grinning!

Heather said...

Those are SO good! I'm so glad you got some good family pics - they are priceless!

CB said...

Such great pictures! You look SO pretty Rachel, you picked the pefect color for yourself to wear!!
Everybody else looks great too!

beccadawnruss said...

Rachel! Those are beautiful! What a cool thing to have! YEA!

Heidi said...

Very cute pictures!

Lee and Michelle said...

What a great gift! I am so excited you got so many with everyone smiling. I know that is sooooooo difficult. Now I know what to ask for for Mother's Day!

Lydia said...

yea!!! they look awesome! I can't wait to see the rest. And I agree with CB. You look beautiful! That color is great on you! That's the first thing I said to mom when she showed them to me! Love you and I'll call you later! - Oh and thanks for the happy anniversary phone call!!

Rachel said...

Thanks, guys. They are good pics. (And it's amazing what a little lipstick and eyeliner will do for a girl who rarely wears it!)