"No picture, Mom!" Wrestling after bath time
A banana for the monkey Micah was grumpy this morning
Gotta love those cocoa puffs! Micah after his bath
Look at those eyelashes
Mardi GrasMicah's birthday
- "Bookar. Bookar o mou." (Translation: Booger. Booger in my mouth.) --Micah
- Conner, to Bret: "Hey. Your name is Daddy, and you are my daddy. That's funny!"
- "Coyer, ti ta ee!" (Translation: Conner, time to eat!) -- I am loving that I can send Micah to tell Conner that dinner is ready and he does it!
- "Daddy, she broke my heart." --Conner (for the back-story, see "A Nice Evening at 'The Dump'")
- "Tummy hur." (Translation: My tummy hurts.) --Micah (This is not really a cute or funny quote, but I loved it because it was the first time he was able to initiate telling me that he wasn't feeling well and where/why. That is so nice! And, yes, he did throw up later.
- Conner, in referring to the waiter at Chili's, who was standing right there: "Daddy, that man has an earring in his ear. That's silly!"
- "Mommy, eew, booger!" -- Micah, 17 times a day, just before he expects me to wipe the booger off of his outstretched finger. (He has discovered the joy of picking his nose. Uggghh! But, we have at least accomplished learning to wipe his own nose -- and finger if necessary -- by himself and then throw away the Kleenex!)
- "Dear God, thank you for Daddy and Mommy and Micah and Josiah and myself." --Conner
- "Daddy, since you're out of quarters for the video game, is it okay if I ask some strangers for some?" --Conner