Ride 'em "cowboy!"
Like my sunglasses?
The aquarium was awesome!
And, last but not least, quotes of the month:
- Conner was working on his memory verse the other night, and was having a really hard time remembering the "address" (the scripture reference): "Help one another. Neptune 13."
- "But Mom, Yogi doesn't have any hair, so he's not a mammal!" --Conner
- Conner: "Mommy, where will Joey come out of your tummy?"
Rachel: "At the hospital. Mommy will have to go to the hospital when Joey is ready to come out because my tummy will hurt."
Conner: "Oh. But what about the manger and the stable?"
Rachel (after a chuckle): "Well, we don't have a manger and a stable."
Conner: "Daddy can build one and Joey can be born in a manger and a stable just like Baby Jesus!"
- "Well, I wasn't good every minute today, but I was good enough." --Conner
- "Hey, Doddee. Duddee do." (Translation: Hey, Daddy. There's a puppy dog on my shirt.) --Micah, one of his first sentences.
- At church Wednesday night, Conner's class was studying the wise men and their journey to Bethlehem. They talked a lot about stars, and his teacher hid several throughout the classroom for the kids to find. Conner found several. When we asked him where and how he found them, he stuck one of his stars behind a poster on the wall, leaving one of the points sticking out a little and said, "I saw it's ankle sticking out!"
- Micah, in the middle of a prayer at church: "Jesus!"
- Conner, in the middle of the same church service, following a song in which he thought the piano was too loud: "My church doesn't have musical instruments!"