- Joey woke up with wet sheets. His diaper had leaked.
- Conner woke up with wet sheets. Apparently he should have been wearing a diaper, too.
- In order to get the shower that I so badly needed, I let Micah take a bubble bath. The kind of bubble bath where you use the whirlpool mat and way too much soap so that the bubbles will be really big and thick. The kind of bubble bath that takes you forever to get all of the bubbles out when you're done.
- When I got in the shower I discovered that the bottle of facewash up on the shelf had a very small seemingly insignificant crack near the bottom. There was a thick, sticky line of soap all the way down the wall of the shower that ended in a pool at the bottom. Where the direct stream of water can't reach.
- We went outside to play because we thought the mud was dry enough. It wasn't. Shout on Joey's clothes, six little shoes to wash, lots of dirt in the bathtub.
- Tried to get all those sheets washed so that I could put them back on the beds before bedtime, thought I'd wash some other clothes with them, discovered that a pull-up had gone through the washing machine, too. Wet, sticky little gel-beads everywhere.
- Micah told Conner about his super-duper bubble bath, and Conner wanted one too. Because I'm a glutton for punishment, and because I just get tired of saying no all the time, I dish up super-duper bubble bath #2. And then commence bathtub cleaning #3.
- Joey has a little cough, and as he was going to bed tonight got to coughing so much that he threw up the milk that he had just drank. All over me.
Shower #2 for me? Yeah, right. I think I'll just go to bed. Oh, wait. I've got a lot of stuff to clean up before I can do that...