Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bubbles

So last week while Bret was gone, I was desperately needing a shower. Conner was at school, Joey was taking a nap, I just needed to figure out what to do with Micah. "How about a whirlpool bubble bath?!" I asked. He was very excited. I put the little whirlpool mat in the bathtub, turned on the water, Micah eagerly hopped in...and I discovered that we were out of bubblebath. Doh!

Hmmm...how about some shampoo? I squirted some in, turned around, got in the shower, and then looked over at Micah.Oh. My. Goodness.

I guess shampoo wasn't exactly meant for the whirlpool! Micah loved it, though...so I let it go. Every now and then we'd turn it off and let some of the bubbles go down, but then we'd turn it back on and blow it up. What fun!Micah told Conner all about it, and now he wants a turn, too. But somehow I haven't been quite brave enough to do it again...

**Update: I pirated pictures for yesterday's "Pizza Personalities" from Becca's blog. Thanks, Becca!

6 comments:

Chris Chappotin said...

Can I come take a bath in your whirpool tub??

BooBoo said...

Those are some serious bubbles! (...if bubbles could be serious, that is...) Don't blame Conner for wanting a turn, though...The world would be a much happier place if everyone could have a turn in a bubble bath like that! (...assuming that they're big enough to clean up or at least contain the potential mess!) Love you! MOM pfu,wpfy

Heidi said...

The comment that Chris left was really ME! Whoops...I was using his computer and forgot to sign myself in...

BooBoo said...

Heidi, that's funny! Is Chris squirmming?

word verification update: "patorste"

...so this is what the "patorste" (pastors) are up to...hmmm...
MOM pfu,wpfy

Bret Wells said...

Man, I am glad that you cleared that up Heidi...I was trying to determine just how inappropriate it was for Chris to write that...

Lydia said...

ooogie!!! I'm glad that got cleared up, too!!!

Wow - who knew shampoo would do that!? You just invented a fun new game!!

Way to go, Micah! You were the Bubble King!

Love y'all - lyd