Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dirt, Sticks, Bubbles...and Did I Say Dirt?...

What more could a little boy ask on a beautiful spring afternoon?!
Bubble guns -- an Easter treat from Gammie
Joey joins the fight...with a huge stick! Don't worry, I confiscated the stick as soon as I clicked the picture... ...but you guessed it...he got another stick!
Ran out of bubbles, moved on to the dirt pile by the creek.
There's another dirt pile that Micah rolls around in every chance he gets.
Yeah...you should see the bathtub at the end of the day...

Oops. Did I say "What more could a little boy ask?" Wouldn't you know they'd have an answer! I guess one little boy did ask for a spiderman band-aid before it was all said and done. But that goes with the territory, right?! :)

5 comments:

BooBoo said...

You know, we'd all be a little better off if we took the time to roll around in the dirt a bit!
Love, MOM
pfu,wpfy
Wanna join me at the dirt pile?

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Wow! Micah REALLY does roll around in the dirt!

Lee and Michelle said...

I agree with BooBoo! We all need a little roll in the dirt. Boys are so fun! I love how nature can be the best playground. I was so happy to see Joey enjoying a stick! I'm the same way with my little ones and often wonder if I',m the only one who lets boys be boys dirt, sticks, rocks and all.

Bret Wells said...

Michelle,

sticks, dirt and rocks are actually contractual obligations in order to be a wellsbrother! I wouldn't have it any other way!

Heidi said...

What is it with boys and sticks? That is the first thing Ryan goes for in the yard....and he usually ends up banging it on the trees or his sister...!