Meatloaf has such a bad rep. I don't really get it, because around here, the Wells' love us some meatloaf!
1. It's cheap. (Especially when you get the ground beef for free -- thanks, Mom and Dad!)
2. It's easy. (Dump, squish, cook.)
3. We all like it. Everyone nearly always asks for seconds. (Thank you, Gammie for the wonderful recipe. And thank you Family Fun magazine for the idea of cooking it in muffin tins, served with fun toppings like cheese, ketchup, or Ranch dressing -- but everyone likes it so much that we hardly ever add anything.)
4. It's healthy. (This recipe involves no ketchup -- except what the kids might add -- and hides some veggies and whole grain crackers inside.)
5. My kitchen helpers love to crumble the crackers!!