Monday, May 18, 2009

Conner's Pretty Picture


I know, it's kind of a random thing to post.

But I love it. It's a beautiful, classic picture of a house with a tree, sunshine, and flowers. All of the pictures that are drawn for me are of dinosaurs, sharks, Pokemon, and other boy stuff. I never get anything with sunshines or flowers. Not on a normal day. Only if it's for a special occasion, like Mother's Day. I thought I'd never get a picture like this. But then, out of the blue, Conner brought this to me the other day.

I think it may be on my fridge absolutely forever...or until Joey gets ahold of it...

2 comments:

Lydia said...

that sweet, sweet conner and his sweet, sweet momma....

BooBoo said...

Wow! Fantastic...wish I had a way to laminate it for you...Love you and love your guys! MOM pfu,wpfy