Friday, April 2, 2010

Hmmm...

Found some marker art on the kitchen floor today:(Yes, there's dried-up mac and cheese and who knows what else on the floor -- I live with three little boys.)

I had no idea who might be responsible. ;) So I followed the little blue trail, and found a headless two-year-old...

Who, even though he obviously knew he was doing something that he shouldn't, was just so proud of his beautfiul artwork that he simply had to peek at it again. He couldn't hide any longer.Kids are funny!

post signature

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I sure hope it was a washable marker??? :)

Rachel said...

Yup, washable marker. Thank goodness, I probably wouldn't have been laughing so much if it wasn't! :)

Bonnie said...

Blessings upon you because you're able to "enjoy" these moments that obviously mean more work for you...