Monday, April 5, 2010

An Anxious Heart

It's with an anxious heart that I write tonight.

Bret's sister, Tiffany (better known here on the wellsbrothers blog as "Aggie") is pregnant, due in early November. When she went for her first sonogram last week, some complications were discovered. We don't know much at this point, but she will go in tomorrow morning for some more testing, and hopefully some answers.

Please pray with us for Tiffany, Kevin, Big Brother Kaleb, and the rest of our family. We are anxious for news about this already dearly loved new addition to our family...

Our God is the One and only Creator and He is mighty to save!

post signature

4 comments:

Heidi said...

She is in my prayers. I'll call you tomorrow to see what she finds out.

Lisa said...

I'll be praying, too! We had a scary day with our daughter's pregnancy today so I understand your anxious heart.

Bonnie said...

got 'em...

Lee and Michelle said...

She's already had her appt. by now I guess but praying for God's tender hand to rest on your family about the results to the tests.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you, not to harm you but to give you a hope and a future"
Jer 29:11