Friday, April 9, 2010

According to Conner...

For years, the Wise Old Owl (who himself could never take more than two licks before biting) has left us hanging: "How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?"

The less-than-satisfying answer we've been left with has always been, "The world may never know."

Well world, I'm happy to announce that we finally have our answer! After about ten minutes of hard work and unbroken concentration...Conner's highly scientific and unselfish methods of research have revealed that it takes:

412 licks.

post signature

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

We may all rest in peace now...Guess there will have to be an addendum added to the shirt...(I guess Joey's wearing it now???)

beccadawnruss said...

That is one FOCUSED kid. Thank you, Conner. I have always wanted to know that answer but never had the patience to find out for myself.

Rachel said...

i second becca! i admire his determination and will power! thanks conner!!

Gammie said...

Thanks Conner-bug! I have always wanted to know the answer but I always bite the candy. Thanks!

Lydia said...

no way! what a patient little guy you've got on your hands! Thanks Conner - I could never do it!!