Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Thankful Heart

Thanks to all of you who have been praying with us.

Tiffany's doctor appointment went well this morning, and in her own words, "First I thank God for his amazingness, then I thank all of you for your prayers and support...and now I am thrilled to announce that a new healthy baby Strong will be arriving in early November!!!!" Praise God!

And as if that wasn't exciting enough, I would like to tell the world (now that she's had enough time to tell those of you who she knows herself) that I'm gonna be an auntie twice in November! Lydia and Chris are preggo, too!!

Auntie Rachel can't wait to meet you guys! (Especially now that we've cleared up Conner's and Micah's confusion -- these are cousins. They are not presents, they are not for us to bring home. These babies are part of our family, but they will be living with their own parents, not here with us!!)

post signature

4 comments:

CB said...

Yay!! That is super exciting news! Happy for all of you!

Gammie said...

Now admit the real reason you're so excited Aunt Rach...you know you just doubled your chances of getting to hold a pink. The Wells/Strong side of the family haven't been much on girls..........yet anyway :)
Congrats to Chris and Lydia!!! and Bob and Bonnie!

Lydia said...

Oh!!! I have to put that story about telling the boys on my blog!! I've had a blast telling other people about it!! Congrats to Tiff!!

Bonnie said...

Fun times!