Friday, September 12, 2008

Sneaky Snake and the Great Day at School

by Conner

When everybody was in show and tell, and it was my turn, but not first, it was pretty fun. And I was having a really, really, really great day at school. When it was my turn, I was on the third person and everyone liked my snake. I was so glad that they did. The end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS: by Mommy

Today was the first show and tell of the year at Conner's school. He of course took Sneaky Snake. Sneaky has been one of Conner's good friends since his second birthday, and has gone to school for the first show and tell for three years in a row now. I was not allowed to take a picture of them today :( (and wasn't able to sneak one!) so I thought I'd dig up a picture of them when he was brand new.Thanks for sharing, Conner!

2 comments:

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

How cute! I love kid conversations!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Connor, what an exciting day for you. I bet your snake had a great time at Show and Tell with you today!