Today was Conner's last day at school. He wanted to have a party, so he brought cookies (Lofthouse, of course -- yum!!) and Spiderman napkins. Micah, Josiah, and I went up to his class during snack time. He was so excited to share these treasures with his friends (and they were equally excited to allow him to share), and it was a good chance for him to just tell them all, "Thanks for being my friend."



Mrs. Amy and Mrs. Kendra gave Conner the cutest little scrapbook of pictures that they had already taken of him this year. Some of them were just so cute, I had to share. They weren't digital, so I took a picture of them with my camera. The flash bounced off a little, but you get the idea.



When I see smiles like that, I know that this preschool thing is good for him, and I am sooo thankful that we've already been able to get him signed up in Burleson!
I was a teacher at this school last year, so we have a pretty good relationship with the staff. Saying goodbye is hard. Honestly, I'm a little jealous of my kids' innocent ignorance in it all...
Mandeville 1st Baptist CDC, thank you for everything. We will miss you!
4 comments:
Well, I can't say that I haven't missed you being close & that I've been particularly happy that you & and boys have been so far away...but I am glad that you were given the extra year & 1/2 to bathe yourself in & find joy in the blessings there in the "foreign land." I, too, want to thank everyone in Mandeville for loving & nurturing my little family while there. Even though you don't know me personally, I consider you all a friend. I, too, want to say thanks for being my friend via the Wells Brothers & their mom & dad. Love, Boo/MOM pfu,wpfy (by the way, the pfu,wpfy was something my grandmother used to put at the end of all her letters to my dad. It stands for "Pray for us; we pray for you.")
I am glad your mom wrote what those stand for....I had always wondered! We are excited for you guys to be headed this way...I like the new picture of the boys sitting on the map...too cute!
LOVE your new Texas theme and the new picture of the boys at the top-- sooo cute!
I have a question. How did you get the center of your blog to go with the border and how did you put those cute pics on the header of the blog. I am currently messing with my blog look. Thanks!
Post a Comment