Monday, September 15, 2008

Aw, Donkey!

We don't know why,we don't know where it came from, but that's what Micah's saying -- anywhere you would normally say, "Aw, man!" He hits his forehead with the heel of his hand when he says it, too. (Except for the times he misses -- that's funny for an entirely different reason!)

"I'm sorry, Micah. We don't have anymore Batman chewies. Just Spiderman."
"Aw, donkey!"

"Woops! Be careful. You colored on the table a little bit."
"Aw, donkey!"

"Okay guys, time to turn Backyardigans off and come eat dinner."
"Aw, donkey!"

Where do they come up with this stuff?!

1 comment:

A Blessed Wife and Mom said...

After reading this post and laughing very hard, I have found myself doing things around the house and I'll drop something or remember something I have to do or whatever and I actually think to myself "Aw, donkey!" It's just too funny.