I think it went down like this:
A soccer game in the hallway (yes, against the rules), a fight over the ball, a quick snatch by a mad two year old, a dash to the potty, a splash, "Mooooooom" from the enraged five year old, a mad dash to me to see who could tell on who first.
"No, Micah! No, no, no. Toys do not go in the potty." (He was still so proud of himself he couldn't stop grinning.)
"Yes Conner, you will get the ball back. I promise I will not flush it."
Oh, the joys...
3 comments:
You will find yourself longing for the days of "soccer balls in the potty" and "frogs in pockets". Just remember that these really are the days that you will look back on with such fond memories. The days that go smoothly are a wonderful break for the moment however...when you look back in your minds-eye some how the wonderful memories contain all the "soccer balls in the potty" days. So when the day is going "in the potty" remember...those sweet boys are making wonderful memories for years to come :) greatbighugsandaiddybiddyonetooand
kissesweloveyouallbunches, me
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Sooooo funny! Boys, toilets and balls somehow go together.
I didn't even have to read the caption...the soccer ball int he toilet made me laugh. Ahhhh, life with boys! I was reading Amanda's blog and saw you had one too - I'm officially now one of your stalkers!
Post a Comment