Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My New Look

So what do you think?!

I. Love. It. Love it!!

In case you missed the buzz: Heather won the blog makeover contest from Redbud Designs, and generously gave me the prize. Sharon and I have been in communication over the last several weeks. I really didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted, other than something mostly little-boyish, but with a little bit of something girly-girl for me. (Well, and the obvious -- a title, caption, pictures, etc...) Sharon took that and ran. I think my favorite part is that little butterfly on the title banner, made out of hardware.

If you're interested in having something like this done for your blog, I'd highly recommend Redbud Designs. The process was easy-breezy, Sharon was great to work with, and I'm telling you, the woman had to have read my mind -- even though even I didn't really have any idea what was lurking in there!

So really, tell me what you think. I wanna know! :)

post signature

12 comments:

Smockity Frocks said...

VERY cute!

Chelsie said...

Beautiful...

CB said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

A Blessed Wife and Mom said...

It looks GREAT! I had someone else working on my blog... or so I thought. I haven't heard a word from her, so I think once things slow down, i'll get Sharon do re-do mine, too! I think my favorite part is your signature. It's so cute!

Lydia said...

the signature is perfect. love it rach!

Gammie said...

It is sooo perfect!!!! We love it!
Mostly all boy, yet some little cute Rach!:) :) :)
greatbighugsandkisses,me/us

Rachel said...

so, so, so very cute!! i'm so excited for you! it's the little things;)....

Rachel said...

just saw the signature!...awesome!

sharon said...

Aw, thanks, Rachel! (And Rachel's friends!) :) Seriously, it makes my heart so happy that you love your design. Let me know if I can help you again in any way! Thanks, again!

Bonnie said...

super cool! Sharon did get you pegged! The butterfly along with the signature...and the little titles on your side-bar...very nice! Just a dumb question, I'm sure, but, You'll be able to change pictures along the way?
pfu,wpfy

Amy said...

Yes. I agree. Perfect look for a mother of all boys!! Blues and browns... just a touch of pink. LOVE it!

Heidi said...

VERY CUTE!