Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Spooky Dooky Party

You read it right. We had a "Spooky Dooky Party."

We had our friends Rylie and Grace over the other day, and the kids decided that we should hang bats from the ceiling. And then they decided that we should hang signs that say, "The Party Is Here" everywhere. And then they decided that we should turn off the lights and everyone should howl like a coyote.

And the name that was unanimously chosen for this party? Spooky Dooky. The best part was, to my knowledge, "dooky" was merely a rhyming nonsense word with no other meaning attached to it. Ahhhhh...innocence!

post signature

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

looks pretty scary to me!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

I love the new look. I especially LOVE the Bible quote in your title. I often think of that quote, and it brings me such joy. Storing up those precious memories is something that Mary and I for sure have in common!! I think your signature is precious, too! And, how perfect: the definition of "boy" was included in the design. The whole thing is tooo fun and oh-so-fitting for you and your fam of boys! Don't you just love Sharon??!