Monday, June 15, 2009

And the Winner Is...

I wrote about a blog makeover contest a few days ago. I entered four times, and was really hoping that I would win.

I didn't though. Good thing I knew better than to get my hopes up.

But my friend Heather did win. And she gave the prize to me!!! A custom, free-of-charge blog makeover. (For an example, see my friend Amanda's blog.)

I am so excited about this -- I simply cannot wait to show it off! You should take a few minutes to see how Redbud Designs announced the winner. It's so cute and creative, it makes me feel really good about having this woman do this for me! :)

6 comments:

Gammie said...

Congrats!!! How sweet of Heather to do this you! What a great friend!!!!
I love the way the winner was picked!

CB said...

This is so awesome!!! What do you get? What do you get????!!!!

Rachel said...

I get to have someone who knows what they're doing make my blog all cutsie-fied!

Chelsie said...

Yeah!! I can't wait to see the final result...

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

OMG!! I so just read on Sharon's blog that Heather won, and how totally sweet of her to give it to you!!! I can't WAIT to see what you and Sharon come up with. I am so excited for you!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Oh, and if you go to my blog and scroll down under "blogging buddies", you'll fine Jane Kindberg's name listed. Click on it and check out her design - Sharon did hers, too.