Monday, June 8, 2009

We're Baaa-aack!

Yippee! Hooray! Hallelujah! Yay!

We are back online at home -- bigger, better, faster, and cheaper than before! I am so excited. I didn't realize how "lonely" life was without blogging buddies and facebook. I know, I know, I'm never really lonely. But I've gotten accustomed to some adult interaction during the day, and I missed it.

So, I think I've managed to dig myself out of the online "to-do" list that had accumulated during that week, and hopefully I'll be back to my normal blogging self.

Here's a funny that we came across a few days ago. It's from the family pictures that we had taken in April, and we had just never noticed it: I guess Joey was trying to tell us that he was done posing nicely! :)

4 comments:

BooBoo said...

Oh, my goodness!! Thanks for the laugh...It was an honest-to-goodness outloud laugh. Felt good to laugh that way!
Love you! MOM pfu,wpfy

CB said...

Okay that was hilarious! LOVE that picture!!

Lee and Michelle said...

How funny! It took me a minute to find it ...
Computer problems are annoying - YEAH for you that problems are fixed!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Boys will be boys! ha ha