Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pokemon Stickers

The other day I got a much-needed break from the normal Pokemon games. Conner got his head out of the battles and the trivia long enough to discover that -- low and behold -- there are stickers in the back of his Pokemon sticker book!! This was big news and required immediate action:

Look at Micah's feet. There's a single sticker in the middle of his back, too. :)Conner decided that it was more fun to put the stickers on your skin than your mother's tshirt that you slept in the night before...

(I know, I know...someday I'm going to have to stop posting pictures of these kids in their underwear. But that's what they end up in so much of the time in the hot summer...and to tell myself that he's too big to post those pictures is to admit to myself that he's losing some of his innocence...I'm trying to psych myself up for that...)

And even though Joey kept pulling his stickers off his shirt and tearing them up, the big brothers just couldn't stand for him to be left out of this marvelous fun.

This was several days ago, and I'm still finding pieces of stickers around...but the break from Pokemon battles was worth it! :)

3 comments:

BooBoo said...

I love the fact that stickers are still amazing and wonderful to them...
Love, MOM pfu,wpfy

Gammie said...

Too cute! Who would have thought that stickers had so many useful purposes:)
Pokeman book ten dollars, afternoon of brothers entertaining themselves...priceless!
greatbighugsandkisses!muah!me

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Who knew stickers would save the day?!! Glad it worked!