At Yogi and BooBoo's house, Joey got to play the "pee-no." It was MeeMaw's, and is new to their house. The Wellsbrothers love it.
Let's boogie!
At one point, Mom says she thought she heard a whole flock of ducks in the living room. When she went to investigate, she discovered that Joey had found Yogi's duck call.
At one point, Mom says she thought she heard a whole flock of ducks in the living room. When she went to investigate, she discovered that Joey had found Yogi's duck call.
Lydia even wrote a blogpost about Micah's weekend trip to the museum. It looks like Conner and Micah had fun, too!
Thanks again, Mom and Dad and Lydia and Chris!!

Thanks again, Mom and Dad and Lydia and Chris!!


2 comments:
I am SOOO glad you guys got the chance to go out & just be home alone! I almost enjoy staying at home more (when I am kidless) as opposed to going out!
you know...we "suffered" through it! Anytime, precious girl, anytime...
Post a Comment