Saturday, January 2, 2010

Big Boy Bed, Night One Down

Last night was Joey's first night in his new big boy bed.

And like I said, leave it to the youngest to remind us that we are not -- and never will be -- parenting experts. Not only did he go right to sleep, that child slept all night without even a peep. He even woke up a little later than usual. And then a little while ago, he took a two hour nap in his new bed. I realize that the worst may be yet to come...but I'm pumped so far!

JoJo, Big Boy, we're so proud of you! We're excited about your new bed, and pray that it will serve you well for many years to come! And thank you, GweGwe...

post signature

3 comments:

A Blessed Wife and Mom said...

Wow! I've really been dreading the move to the big boy bed. Hudson actually GOT OUT of his crib the other day and I have no idea how. So I had Brian lower the mattress as low as it would go - the thing is practically on the floor! Hudson hasn't escaped again, but I'm just not ready to take the plunge yet! I'm so glad that the first night went so well for Joey and I hope it's just as easy from here on out!!!

Bonnie said...

yipee, skipee! Way to go Joe-boy! (Maybe just ONE thing can be easy in rearing that child through the 1 1/2 to 2 year phase of his life...Actually, I lie: Loving that little buger is super easy!)

Gammie said...

Yay Joey!!! We are so proud of you! We knew you could do it:) greatbighugsandkissesandaiddybiddy
babyonetoo!muah!loveyou