This week has been "Way Back Week" on facebook. Everyone who is participating has posted a "throwback" picture as their profile picture. It's been kind of fun. I only had a handful of old pictures here and easily accessible, so I thought I'd go ahead and scan them all to share. I embarrass enough other people on these pages, I guess I should give myself a turn, too...
6 months
6 months
16 months
2 years
3 years
4 years
7 years
somewhere in there, a little bit older...
Jr. High basketball
13 years
14 years
16 years
17 years
Senior Picture
Phew! A few of those were a bit painful! :)

3 comments:
Too cute!
My beautiful baby!
Rachel, you did not seem to have an awkward phase...if I did this, I would be wayyyy to horrified for everyone to see me!! You were beautiful from start to finish!
Post a Comment