Friday, January 15, 2010

Way Back Week

This week has been "Way Back Week" on facebook. Everyone who is participating has posted a "throwback" picture as their profile picture. It's been kind of fun. I only had a handful of old pictures here and easily accessible, so I thought I'd go ahead and scan them all to share. I embarrass enough other people on these pages, I guess I should give myself a turn, too...

6 months

16 months

2 years

3 years

4 years

7 years

somewhere in there, a little bit older...

Jr. High basketball

13 years

14 years

16 years

17 years

Senior Picture

Phew! A few of those were a bit painful! :)

post signature

3 comments:

Gammie said...

Too cute!

Bonnie said...

My beautiful baby!

CB said...

Rachel, you did not seem to have an awkward phase...if I did this, I would be wayyyy to horrified for everyone to see me!! You were beautiful from start to finish!