Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Psalm 86

"I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart,
that I may fear your name.
I will glorify your name forever.
For great is your love toward me;
you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.
The arrogant are attacking me, O God;
a band of ruthless men seeks my life --
men without regard for you.
But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God,
slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.
Turn to me and have mercy on me;
grant your strength to your servant
and save the son of your maidservant.
Give me a sign of your goodness,
that my enemies may see it and be put to shame,
for you, O Lord, have helped me and comforted me."

I am happy to report that we have had NO fever and NO terrible tummy troubles today. NONE!! We are definitely on the mend. Josiah seems to have found his appetite and was once again keeping me on my toes keeping him out of things, we actually turned the TV off for awhile and Conner and Micah played for awhile today and kept down everything they ate. Bret has even once again joined the land of the living. Hallelujah!

Thank you, Lord for coming to my rescue to swiftly. Please forgive me for my fear to pray big and specific prayers in fear that I won't get the answer I want. Thank you for continuing your faithfulness, I don't know why I continue to be amazed. And thank you for the promise of returned health. You are such a mighty and faithful God!

**And thank you to all of our friends and family who have lifted us up in prayer. I have certainly felt loved and prayed for today.

2 comments:

Gammie said...

Amen and Yippie!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

HOORAY! I am so happy to read you guys are on the mend. It sounded like you were at your wit's end in your previous post, so it is heartwarming to read that things are looking up.