Sunday, April 6, 2008
He Smiled at Me!!
Okay, so Joey was awake this afternoon, happily lying in his crib flailing his arms about (without his plug in his mouth!), so I thought I'd try to take a couple of pictures. I had the camera all lined up, zoomed in, and flash ready to go...and he smiled at me! The flash made him stop smiling, so I got the camera ready again and started talking to him...and he smiled again! He stopped smiling, I started talking, and he smiled again. This is not the first smile we've seen, but it was the first one that was undoubtedly at me, and that I was able to get more than once. We actually got pictures of Joey's first little smiles! 
There's no feeling quite like the one you get when your baby smiles at you -- especially for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment