Okay, I know you're like, wait, what kind of wedding did she go to? Bubba and Uncle Chris?? Well, here's Bubba and Uncle Chris:
Lydia is her name...my other sister's name is Jodi. When Conner was first starting to talk, Lydia decided that she wanted Conner to call her "Bubba" instead of "Aunt Lydia," so that he would be able to say her name before Jodi's. Well, it worked...he said "Bubba" before he said "Jodi" (poor Jodi was "dada" for the longest time!), but now Lydia is stuck with "Bubba!"
My sweet mother got a few prints from the wedding from a friend. She has worked her little tail off to convert them into digital pictures that she could email to me. Here they are:
Conner and Allie, the little flower girl, became instant friends. They held hands (even when we were not asking them to), they ate dinner together, here they are playing a game together. Allie, I don't know what we would have done with him if we didn't have a little girl there to keep him under control! (Aren't the black and white polka dots cute?! Yes, this was the flower girl's dress for the wedding -- Lydia had all the bridesmaids in black and white polka dots. It turned out really cute -- I promise I'll get pictures of that up, too. Mom's got a CD in the mail for me...)

Micah was, of course, too cute in that little tux! He was running around wild half the time, like every two-year-old little boy should at a wedding. I think he might have been playing some version of hide and seek here.

I come from a family of six: dad, mom, three daughters and a son. Until recently, the girls have always outnumbered the boys. But now we now officially have twice as many boys as we do girls! (Of course I alone have added half of them...) Here's, left to right, Conner, Robert (Jodi's husband), Bret, Josiah, Chris (the groom), Ira (my brother), Dad, and Micah:
Lydia is her name...my other sister's name is Jodi. When Conner was first starting to talk, Lydia decided that she wanted Conner to call her "Bubba" instead of "Aunt Lydia," so that he would be able to say her name before Jodi's. Well, it worked...he said "Bubba" before he said "Jodi" (poor Jodi was "dada" for the longest time!), but now Lydia is stuck with "Bubba!"My sweet mother got a few prints from the wedding from a friend. She has worked her little tail off to convert them into digital pictures that she could email to me. Here they are:
Conner and Allie, the little flower girl, became instant friends. They held hands (even when we were not asking them to), they ate dinner together, here they are playing a game together. Allie, I don't know what we would have done with him if we didn't have a little girl there to keep him under control! (Aren't the black and white polka dots cute?! Yes, this was the flower girl's dress for the wedding -- Lydia had all the bridesmaids in black and white polka dots. It turned out really cute -- I promise I'll get pictures of that up, too. Mom's got a CD in the mail for me...)
Micah was, of course, too cute in that little tux! He was running around wild half the time, like every two-year-old little boy should at a wedding. I think he might have been playing some version of hide and seek here.
I come from a family of six: dad, mom, three daughters and a son. Until recently, the girls have always outnumbered the boys. But now we now officially have twice as many boys as we do girls! (Of course I alone have added half of them...) Here's, left to right, Conner, Robert (Jodi's husband), Bret, Josiah, Chris (the groom), Ira (my brother), Dad, and Micah:
All three boys fell asleep on the way home from the church Saturday night. They never even woke up as we got them out of the van and into bed. I checked on them before I laid down and here's what I saw. Toooo sweet! Bubba, I think you guys wore them out.
...And a few days later, they're still worn out and BooBoo is, too!
For more wedding pictures, click here: Bubba's Wedding Pictures (round 1) and Bubba's Wedding Pictures (round 2)
2 comments:
That last picture with BooBoo is the best!! I love Micah's leg draped over her! Gotta love a good nap with the kiddos!
I must admit I was a little jealous it wasn't me!
Post a Comment