Josiah is four months old today. Here's the crew, each at four months old:
Josiah
(Joey rolled over today! He was waking up from a nap, and I was finishing whatever it was that I was doing before I got him. When I got there, I found him on his tummy, and so not happy about it. Being the sweet mother that I am, I rolled him onto his back again, and sure enough, he rolled himself back over while reaching for that pesky ol' thumb, screaming the whole time. (You know, the madder you are, the harder it is to catch!) Yay, Joey!
(Gosh, he looks bald! There really is a little bit of hair there -- it's just so light that you can't see it!)
I had to stick this picture of Bret in, too. (December '03) He doesn't look much more than four months himself! :) This is one reason for the haircut and scruffy stuff on his face now...makes him look older... I remember one time when Conner was a baby, we were eating at a restaurant. An older couple stopped and commented, "Don't you think you're a little young to have a baby?" Bret and I just looked at each other in disbelief. "Well, we both have a college degree, we've been married over three years, we own a home. I think we've got things under control, thank you." "Oh, well you don't look that old." Yeah....
5 comments:
I wouldn't have recognized Bret in that picture....
Look at those beautiful boys!!!
And baby-face Bret...I still remember when all the boys were getting their tux fittings for y'alls wedding and they thought Adam was the groom and Bret was the "younger" brother. muah
yeah...those people were pretty dumb. Just because I was drinking from a sippee cup...
Too funny! Congrats, Joey, on your new milestone!!
Bret does look like a baby there.... lol!
Post a Comment