Monday, March 31, 2008

Some of My Favorite Pictures and Quotes from March...

Micah Moo Conner and Sal
Showers are so fun!
The proud big brothers
A wall of markers
Micah was totally into the Mardi Gras beads the other day Lizard watching
Just hatched in time for Easter
Five of us
Two sleepy boys
Micah knows he's not supposed to pick his nose, so he's hiding! Winking Josiah
Micah slides
Sleeping babies are so sweet... Crazy Conner blows bubbles
Quotes of the month:

"Joey-shiah" -- What Micah calls Josiah.

"Thanks, Mom, for having a baby." -- What Conner said when he first saw Joey.

"Mina-ma Di-du-di" -- What Micah calls his beloved Spiderman vitamins.

"That wasn't too bad. No shots and no finger pricks." -- What Conner said when we were leaving the ER after he hurt his teeth.

"Well, I fell in the living room and I hit my teeth. The floor was very hard." -- Conner

"Mommy turn." -- What Micah says when he is finished holding Joey, about three seconds after he gets him.


Conner, as he and Micah were fighting over an Easter egg: "Micah, this is not all about just you. This is about God and Easter!"

Micah, every time he sees Joey's umbilical cord: "Eew, Joey-shiah new diaper, Mom." (He thinks it's poop!)

"Daddy, I keered. Mo-ter door." (Daddy, I'm scared. There's a monster behind the door.) --Micah. Daddy is supposed to scare the monster away, and then Micah gets a turn. Then there's a monster on the wall, and one on the ceiling, and one under the bed... It's a fun game!

"Mommy, can you solve this riddle: What sea animal has four legs but no hands, is fast in water but not on land?" --Conner. I was so impressed with the riddle itself that I had a really hard time guessing! (The answer ended up being a leatherback sea turtle.) Then I shared it with Bret and he was like, "Duh, that's from that new Diego movie!" I was crushed...I thought Conner had made that wonderful riddle up on his own!

No comments: