The next morning, Poppy went home, but Gammie brought Conner, Micah, and Sal back up to the hospital to see Mommy and Joey. While they were there, they had a McDonald's picnic...
...and Micah kind of went crazy!The next few days were just about getting us home from the hospital and surviving. Then Aggie came and she got to meet Joey.
The weather was just beautiful, so Bret, Gammie, Aggie, Conner, and Micah ventured out to Fontaine Bleu State Park. (I know there are lots of born-and-raised Texans reading this...it's actually pronounced "Fountain Blue.") There is a really fun little playground there.
Then they discovered that the beach had been opened for the first time since Katrina. I hear it was pretty cool. I can't wait 'til Joey and I get to come, too!
But, this time, Joey and I slept while they were gone. They didn't even tell us they were going!
Aggie is always sweet to play lots of games with Conner.
Gammie and Aggie left early Saturday morning. We were sad to see them go, but we'll see them again soon. Thanks, Gammie and Aggie for all of your help!
No comments:
Post a Comment