Conner likes to take pictures with my camera. Usually, he sits on the floor with a stack of books, and takes a picture of each page. We end up with a hundred pictures of pages of books. The other day, though, he actually took some pictures of Micah. He was sitting up on his top bunk (where he had been taking pictures of pages of books!), and was looking down at Micah. Some of them are kind of cute.


...and one of Bret...
While I'm talking about Conner, I must take this opportunity to brag on him. I was sitting on the bed, calligraphing (is that even a word? -- writing in calligraphy) addresses on wedding invitations for my sister, and ended up falling asleep. Micah was taking a nap, and Conner was playing a game on the computer. When I woke up, two hours had passed! That has never happened! Conner had apparently played the computer game until he got hungry, gotten himself a snack, and then found PBS Kids on the TV and had been watching that. I was blown away at how self sufficient he was -- not even waking me up to tell me! Granted, the snack he had gotten for himself ended up being five packages of "chewies" (Little Einsteins fruit snacks -- he had a bit of a tummyache that night!), but the point is that he got them out, found the scissors, and opened them on his own. He even threw away the trash! It's all stuff that I know he knows how to do, but the fact that he did them all together without bugging me about anything is truly an accomplishment.
1 comment:
Wow! Does that mean that Ben will be there sometime sooner rather than later? GO CONNOR!! I have to say, that is almost better than Earle. Ha!
Carrie
Post a Comment