Sunday, March 9, 2008

Introducing Josiah Christopher Wells

Josiah was born yesterday!
Saturday, March 8 at 12:13 PM
7 lbs, 10.5 oz and 20 inches


Stay tuned...we will be posting more info and pics soon!

7 comments:

texanatheart.angela@gmail.com said...

Congratulations!!!!! He is beautiful. I love Micah's face in the 2nd pic. Much Love, Ang.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! This picture is much like the one taken a little over 2 years ago when Micah was born...only 1 more face!
You were able to capture successfully on "film" the reactions of the "big" and "biggest" brother that you described...Conner's "Thanks, mom, for having a baby! He's so cute!" and Micah's "Baby Joey-shiah night-night"...as in "Hey, he's here. Cool, man, but I've got things to do and places to be!"
So proud for all 5 of you and can't wait to see & touch you all! MOM

Anonymous said...

Ummm... you sure are good at coming up with some good lookin' kids! Love you and can't wait to see you and meet the little guy!

Bev Ross said...

Precious family Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Carrie Brown said...

What a precious little baby boy!! We are so happy for you...Yeah, he finally "came out" as Conner so delicately put it to us!!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

So precious!! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Rachel & family,
Your mom gave me the blog address, and I believe I could read for hours. Thanks for sending the pictures of Josiah and his proud family. You look wonderful, especially to have just had #3!
I look forward to seeing all of you at the coming wedding.
Love ya,
Melinda Strickland