Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some Nights

Most nights I think the big brothers are pretty much asleep when I get one more minute of cuddles and then leave their room. And then there are some nights that I discover that they were not...

Tonight was one of those nights. You cannot see it in this picture, but the floor is covered in stuffed animals. Apparently they dug until they each found a friend or two to sleep with -- and managed to do so fairly quietly. I just had to take this picture of Micah cuddling with, of all things, a rattlesnake, and Conner's little feet hanging over the edge of the bed.
I kind of love/hate that they are big enough to play after I leave (but rarely do it), know that when they do they had better do it quietly, and then still manage to get to sleep on their own...

3 comments:

Adron & Houston T. said...

cute! Love it when go to sleep on there own. I'm waiting for the day we can have beds like that and my boys can have late nights together.

Yogi said...

just gotta love those babies/big boys! (There's a grin on my face!)
Love you! MOM
pfu,wpfy

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

What a precious picture of the sweet Big Brothers. I hope Grant and Rhett can enjoy eachother like this some day soon...