Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh, That Micah

We went swimming at Franco's today. All of the brothers were in fairly cooperative moods, so I thought I'd attempt a picture of the matching swimsuits Gammie got for them. If you've ever tried to take a picture of a baby, you know it's pretty hard to get them to look at the camera, especially if you're by yourself. Then add a couple more kids -- six eyes plus three smiles plus one perfect click of the camera -- nearly impossible! This is about the best one I got:Getting Micah to be still, look at the camera, and refrain from doing something goofy is so hard! Here's a few examples from the past several months. I'll warn you, there's kind of a lot. I tried to get Bret to help me pick out just the funniest...but as he was rolling on the floor laughing, he insisted that I leave them all. There's a little part of me that kind of hopes that this will always be Micah; that he will be the goofy fun-loving kid that no one can help but smile at.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW in that very first pic posted Joey looks just like conner!

Yogi said...

Maybe a male version of Aunt Bubba in the making??? Think your grandkids will call him Uncle Moo??? Love to you! MOM pfu,wpfy

Yogi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

It's official: Micah is a silly billy and I LOVE it. Every family needs at least one member to keep things from getting too serious.

Chris Chappotin said...

Okay, your kids are cute, but how could you not reference my favorite frog?

Lydia said...

oh, rach...
micah documented. that's too cool. he is pretty stinkin' funny. can't wait to see you this weekend!