Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Conner!

My goodness, my Conner is five years old today. It just does not seem right to think that I have been a mother for five years now! It has been quite a job, quite a joy, quite a ride. Here's my baby on all of his birthdays:




My Conner Bug, we love you and are so proud of you. Thanks for making us parents!

PS -- We had another little party today with some friends and had some more very exciting presents. But it's late, I'm tired, and I'm going to call it a night. Maybe tomorrow....

3 comments:

Yogi said...

And thanks, Conner, for making me a BooBoo! Love, BooBoo
pfu,wpfy

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

Such a great kid you've got! I am always so impressed by Conner's tender heart and cool comments. I was thinking that the cake in birthday #2 looks like the favorite in my book (the more chocolate the better)!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

It's official: Conner looks like YOU with those big beautiful eyes! It's amazing how quickly time flies once you have kids. Actually, some days you think will NEVER end, and then in a blink, your baby is five. Wow!