Friday, March 2, 2012

President Conner

Conner brought home some writing today: "If I Were the President."

The paper says:
Write about what you would do if you were the President. How would you change the world?

President Conner says:
"If I were the president of the U.S.A. today I would get rid of pollution. If pollution keeps up to long us and the animals won't have a place to live. I would make it illegle to use a gun unless for hunting or your in war. So that means no murdering unless your in war. I would also make it illiaglle to cut down the habbitats of rare or endangered animals. Or to kill them for their fur or feathers. Or most of all killing for money. That's what I'd do if I were a president."

Lol, that kid makes me smile. It's pretty obvious he actually learned a few things about habitats and endangered species from his golden lion tamarin project. And since a lot of his plans have already been thought of - and long ago made into laws - I'm gonna go ahead and say that he's at least thinking along the right lines. :)
post signature

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I'd vote for him!