Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Parties

One of my favorite things about my job is that I get to see Micah and Joey throughout their days at school. They still get to do their own thing and I get to do mine, but I get a glimpse here and there of them doing their thing.

Yesterday we had our fall parties. Joey dressed up in his Spiderman costume, and Micah (surprise, surprise) refused his Batman costume and settled for his (much more comfortable) skeleton shirt.All of the classes got to go trick-or-treating in the church offices, and then play at a little parking lot carnival. Micah's class didn't get to go at the same time as mine and Joey's classes, but I did get to see Joey in action.Later that morning, all of the classes had their parties. I was unable to leave my own class, but Bret was able to come to Joey's and Micah's. Joey was having a ball. What a ham.Micah was playing camera-shy,But Bret got a few shots of him when he wasn't looking.Fun, fun!

post signature

2 comments:

Gammie said...

Looks like both had fun! And where are the pictures of you dressed up?

kelleycook said...

What cutie patooties! :)

and...is that Mark Simmons in the second picture?! If not, he looks exactly like a guy I went to Harding with!