Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dino Dig

One of the coolest things about teaching at the same preschool that my kids attend is that I get to see them during the day doing their thing.

Today we had a dino dig. All the kids got to dig in the sand, and they each got to keep a dinosaur skeleton and a couple of shark teeth. I took lots of pictures of my class, but I don't know all the rules about sharing pictures of my students online...

...but I can share pictures of my kiddo!!

I didn't get to see Micah diggining - his class came out at a different time. But here's Joey digging for his fossils,

and here's what he found.He was very proud of himself, as were all of the other kids. It was a really fun day!

post signature

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

A real paleontologist!!
What did he name his historical find?