Tuesday, September 14, 2010

At Preschool, I Want to Learn...

Outside the door of Joey's classroom, each child has a paper that says, "At preschool I want to learn..." That's what Mrs. Katie asked them, and then recorded their responses. Josiah's paper says, "I want to learn to color."

I thought that was interesting because a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that he was suddenly really taking an interest in coloring. His full page of scribbles had suddenly turned into a much more focused attempt to stay in the lines. So when he brought these papers home over the last couple of days, I just couldn't help but be proud.

I'm super-proud of you, Joey-Jo!

post signature

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh, my! I'm with you! That's big! So glad you had the opportunity to notice it as it happened. Love tha little JoJo!

Heidi said...

Way to go, Joey! Maybe you'll rub off on Ryan...hehe! I was reading this blog to him and he said, "but I love to scribble, scrabble, it's so much fun!" Help me out here, JoJo!

Lee and Michelle said...

super impressed that a little boy likes to color!