Sunday, August 29, 2010

Caught Up!

The summer got busy. And crazy. And I got behind on a lot of things. Including my blog.

But things started to turn around, and I set a goal for myself of getting caught up again before school started.

I didn't quite make my goal - but I did get caught up before September started!

Most of the big event-type posts that I wrote were put in the most recent spot on my blog, and then a few days later I changed the date on them so that they would more accurately reflect the summer.

Sooo...if you're one of the two people that like to make sure you read everything that I put up, you might want to glance back through the summer, particularly July, when I think I got the most behind. :)

As always, thanks for reading and keeping up with the Wellsbrothers!

post signature

1 comment:

CB said...

Okay, the donkey kong birthday was pretty awesome!! Happy Birthday(a little late Connor!) And I totally understand...my blog has not been caught up much at all and I have not been good lately about reading others! I think it goes in waves for me...oh yeah, and the fact that in the summer I have two kids around the clock!! And you have three! Hope the school year is off to a great start and congrats on the job!