Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Panda-monium

Finally...more cupcakes!

After awhile of thumbing through our books, everyone's agreed on our next project pandas. We've been planning to make them for awhile now, but my boys have been little traveling maniacs lately. For the past several weeks, there have not been many days that I've had them all home at the same time.

But finally, today was the day! We excitedly got to work.

This is what we were going for: Some crushed oreos for fur, oreo halves for arms (we skipped the legs), a hidden marshmallow for the snout, mini chocolate chips for the eyes, some white and black frosting, and a few Froot Loops later (we couldn't find the black Oreo-O's that we needed), this is what we ended up with:
Conner's:
Micah's:
Joey's:
I love it - what personality shines through!

Yummmmmo, can't wait to do it again!

post signature

6 comments:

Gammie said...

Those are the cutest and most artistic Panda's I've ever seen:) Great Job Guys!!!!!!!!!
greatbighugsandkissesloveyouallbunches!muah!

Bret Wells said...

I literally laughed out loud when i scrolled down to Joey's!

Doesn't the one on the left look like the squirrel from Ice Age?

Tiffany said...

OMG!! I love them!! What artistic little fellas!

-bret-yes totally the Ice Age Squirrel!!

Bonnie said...

Those boys will talk about that when they're old men! One of Micah's looks like it has cheerful little chubby cheeks...and Conner's could be pictured in the book...and Joey's are unbelievable for a 2-year-old! I think the fruit loops just created pandas "of color"!

Lydia said...

So cute! I LOVE oreos! I wish I could try them!

Heidi said...

Those are awesome!