Saturday, July 10, 2010

Meanwhile...

...while me and Conner were getting a little "Just Conner and Mommy" time, Joey was at BooBoo and Yogi's. He helped Yogi shell peas,played with Ginger, and even got to go to Fossil Rim! ("Come here, giraffe! I got some food!")...And Micah was at Gammie's shopping for new clothes (his bag didn't quite make it to Gammie's), going to the splashpads, and playing with cousin Kaleb in his little waterpark. Lucky for us, Kaleb was still sharing when we got there!Somehow, with all those cool toys, Poppy's discarded canteloupe rind ended up being the best toy of all. :)Then on the way back home we picked Bret up at the airport. (He had been in Louisiana preforming a wedding.) I think everyone had fun...but I'm so glad to have my family all back home together tonight.

post signature

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

cantaloupe rind! That's great...
We enjoyed the Jo-Jo monster.
and "enjoying having your family together tonight"...hmmm...I know the HOURS you've all got to spend together this summer have been precious and far between!!