Friday, June 4, 2010

Last Day of Kindergarten

I can't believe this kiddo is through with Kindergarten and ready to go on to 1st grade. Where, oh where does time go?!

He came home from school yesterday asking if we could go get some flowers for Mrs. Scarpello for him to give her today. I told him that I had already gotten her something - and not at all appreciating things like lotions or pedicures, in tears insisted, "But flowers make girls happy and I really want to make her happy, Mom."

So we were off to WalMart. :) He chose some roses,and wrote a little note to go with them,and finished the envelope off with a little white heart.At his party today, the kids ate donuts, took pictures with their friends, signed each other's tshirts,and were just all around silly.I think he had a great kindergarten year, in spite of a bit of a rough beginning. Thanks for everything, Mrs. Scarpello!

post signature

2 comments:

Gammie said...

Oh be still my heart...sweet, thoughtful.. Conner-bug. Rach-just don't blink!

Bonnie said...

What a heart-winner! You got a champ there!