Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mascara -- It's Not Just for Lashes Anymore

Joey found my mascara this afternoon. I guess he knew it went somewhere on his face... Yup. It was inside his nose, and definitely had to use eye makeup remover to get it all off. If I don't make it to the grocery store before tomorrow morning, I may be looking a little scary. I will not be rubbing that mascara brush all over my eyes now!

It was an appropriate way to end the week: Monday he ate some craft paint, Tuesday he drank some Germ-X, Wednesday he played in and probably ate a little bit of raw ground beef, (Thursday I got a "break"), and yesterday he ate a glue stick.

Oh, I'm tired.

post signature

1 comment:

Lee and Michelle said...

that's funny! they are so quick and just when you think "oh, good there playing quietly" you quickly reassess. (Found Allie in the toilet with my sock up to her elbows wearing her only long sleeved dress - only thankful it wasn't mascara)