Friday, March 13, 2009

Toddling Josiah

Given the nature of Josiah's part in my last couple of posts, I thought it would only be appropriate to share a few other pictures of him from the last three days...


Spaghetti for dinner, pudding for dessert:
Getting into the wipes:
Getting into the books:
And last but not least, eating coffee ground out of the trashcan...for the fourth time within about ten minutes. He kept coming back for more! Bret's child, ya think?!He's definitely a toddler, he's definitely a boy, he's definitely keeping me on my toes...but he's so worth it! :)

6 comments:

Heidi said...

What a sweetie!! And oh SO cute!

Heather said...

Okay...coffee grounds??? EWWWWWW!!!

BooBoo said...

The upside: At the end of the day, you don't have to wonder if you've done anything!
Lovely baby boy...You're right, wouldn't trade him!
Love you! MOM pfu,wfy

Amy said...

I'm with Heather on the coffee grounds!! But he is sooo cute, how could you possibly be upset with that little face?!

Gammie said...

Oh my, watch Bret...he just might try the straight coffee grounds!:) Too cute! I can't believe y'all had spaghetti Friday night and then Saturday as well. So sorry:(
Greatbighugsandkissesandaiddybiddy
babyonetoo!muah!me

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Wipes are a big toy at our house too. But, coffee grounds?? That's a new one. Yip - he is 101% boy!